If you enjoy the Victorian Style, you will absolutely love this vintage Fall daisy earrings. A little something to wear for the Autumn Season. I can see you reaching for these earrings as you run out the door. You can dress these up or pair them with jeans, you decide.
A wonderful pair of cameo earrings. so simple yet elegant, lightweight and easy to wear. I fell in love with the daisy flower cabochon and knew I could design a pair of earrings. The color of the stone is a light Colorado and enhances the daisy cabochon.
I designed these Fall earrings with a beautiful vintage Fall daisy floral cabochon along with an oval brass beaded frame. The cabochon has beautiful brown earth tones. I have attached some Swarovski smoked topaz rhinestones around the beaded frame. I then added a Czech Light Colorado rhinestone to enhance the colors in the daisy cabochon. To complete these earrings I used gold filled ear wires.
- 18x13mm oval glass White Daisy & Brown Earth Tones Floral Cameos Cabochons. These are known as German porcelain painting cameos. The cabochon is vintage from the 1950's.
- 11mm Czech Light Colorado Topaz rhinestone.
- 18x13mm Oval raw brass beaded frame.
- Gold filled French ear wire.
- Swarovski smoked topaz rhinestones.
- Epoxy glue.
Size: 2 1/8 inches long.
Perfect gift for a friend or to add to your Fall accessories. These cameo earrings would be a perfect gift for Grandma
Your item comes in a gift box ready for gifting