A unique, charming necklace that can be worn anytime day or night for any occasion. Lightweight and easy to wear This Ivy Leaf necklace is simple yet elegant that would accessorize any outfit that you desire. I can see this necklace as the main focal on your cable sweater, can you?
The main focal point of this necklace is a sterling silver ivy leaf charm. To give this necklace a natured-inspired design, I added a magnificent Prestige black pearl topped with an acorn bead cap along with a Swarovski jet black crystal bead and a cute pinecone charm. The rich dark black enhances the silver on this necklace gracefully. The gorgeous silver-plated cable chain finishes the handmade necklace beautifully. The chain is dainty yet strong.
Ivy symbolizes fidelity (it won't easily let go of something it's attached itself to) and eternal life (because the plant is evergreen). In ancient Egypt, ivy was dedicated to Osiris, who represented immortality. In ancient Greece, ivy was the plant of Dionysus because of its vigor
- A Symbol of Friendship – Ivy is seen as a symbol of friendship because of the tenacity of its attachment. Nothing can separate ivy from its host once it has embraced it, similar to real friendships.
- A Symbol of Affection –The tendrils, or the thread-like part of ivy, often in a spiral form, represent affection and desire.
Pinecones: Throughout the span of recorded human history, pinecones have been a symbol of human enlightenment, resurrection, eternal life, and regeneration.
Pearl symbolizes: Pearls are the ultimate symbol of wisdom. Valued for their calming effects, pearls represent serenity, while being able to strengthen valuable relationships and convey a sense of safety. Pearls also symbolize purity, as well as integrity, and loyalty. Despite the many different things pearls are said to symbolize, the most widely held meaning among people today is pearl's as a symbol of the purity and loyalty of its wearer. This is one reason why more and more brides are opting to wear pearls on their wedding day.
- JJB Sterling Silver Ivy Leaf Pendant.
- 12mm Prestige Jet Black Pearl.
- 6mm Swarovski jet black crystal bead.
- Antique silver pinecone charm.
- 11.5mm Nunn silver-plated acorn bead cap.
- Sterling silver jump rings.
- Sterling silver headpin.
- Silver-plated lobster clasp
- Silver-plated cable chain.
This charming ivy and acorn necklace is perfect to give as a gift for someone you love, or as a little treat for yourself!
Length: 24 inches long. Please Note; that the charms add another inch to your necklace.
Your item comes in a gift box ready for gifting.
Victorian Style Treasures
For the Modern Romantic Woman